Academic Programme Department is established in order to look after the development and coordination of the new and current academic programmes offered at Politeknik Brunei. This department aims to ensure that the programmes offered by each school in Politeknik Brunei meet the expectation of the industry and achieve the same standard as compared with other Higher Learning Institutions.
• Academic Programme Department is responsible for the development and coordination of the new and current academic programmes offered in Politeknik Brunei.
• To coordinate and monitor the implementation of programmes offered by each school under Politeknik Brunei.
• Focal department in ensuring that all level 5 diploma programmes offered at Politeknik Brunei are in accordance to the Academic Policy and Procedures for Level 5 Diploma.
• To ensure all programmes offered by each school under Politeknik Brunei are in line with the standard required by Brunei Darussalam National Qualification Framework (BDNQF).
• To ensure all programmes offered by each school under Politeknik Brunei are adopting the standard required by the industry in order to remain relevant.
• To ensure that programmes offered are at par with other Higher Learning Institutions in Brunei Darussalam and overseas.
Academic Programme Department
Block 2E Level 10
Ong Sum Ping Condominium
Jalan Ong Sum Ping
Bandar Seri Begawan BA1311
Negara Brunei Darussalam
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
© 2016 Politeknik Brunei. All Rights Reserved.