The Human Resource Department of Politeknik Brunei manages people with the
right resources. The main aim of the Human Resource Department is to
effectively and systematically manage human resource development in
facilitating quality education. Politeknik Brunei has a population of 116
officers and staffs, which comprises of 56 administration staffs and 60
lecturers. Politeknik Brunei regards each officer and staff as a valuable
asset towards achieving its vision and mission as well as its five years
RolesHuman Resource Department covers the two
areas: Administration duties & Human Resource Management.
Administration duties :1. Budget:
Human Resource Management
training/meeting/seminar/conference locally and abroad
- Circulate information about the courses offered and their
- Review application forms.
- Establish an Ad Hoc committee to shortlist the candidates.
- Extend applications to the Ministry of Education.
- Provide feedback on the outcome of the application.
Human Resource DepartmentPoliteknik BruneiBlock 2E Level 11Ong
Sum Ping CondominiumJalan Ong Sum PingBandar Seri Begawan BA1311
Negara Brunei Darussalam
Acting Head of Department